Become A Client
Our clients represent a diverse mix of accomplished individuals and families nearing or in retirement. They lead busy lives with little time for managing their own wealth. Yet each recognizes the important role that professional guidance and a comprehensive wealth management strategy plays in the pursuit of financial stability and independence.
While many of our clients are capable of handling their own financial matters, they appreciate the additional time and freedom professional management provides to pursue their own passions in life from focusing on business and family, to spending more time on the activities they enjoy most.
Each year, we accept a small number of new clients, typically with investable assets of $250,000 or more. This helps to ensure that all of our clients continue to experience the level or attention and unparalleled service they expect from the financial professionals at Summit Wealth Management.
To ensure we spend our time together wisely and efficiently for your benefit, we suggest you bring the following information and documents to our initial meeting, as applicable:
- Dates of birth (for you, your spouse and children)
- Social Security numbers (for you, your spouse and children)
- Names of children
- Most recent tax return
- Social Security statements or estimates
- Any estate planning documents
- Retirement plan information – 401(k), IRA, 403(b)
- Most recent investment and savings statements
- Brokerage, mutual fund and annuity account statements
- Debt, mortgage, credit card, auto loans, interest rates, amount of payments
- Life insurance statements
- Real estate values
- Addresses of various residences
- Set Up a Discovery Session